TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Services and products provided by Raven Magill are not a substitute for seeking professional assistance. Guidance provided during a session with Raven Magill is not a replacement for advice that has been given to you by a medical, financial, or legal professional. If you are in need of medical, health, psychological or psychiatric care assistance or consultation, seek out a licensed medical professional for consultation and care. Guidance provided during a session is not medical advice, and should not be considered prescriptive; it is to be used as assistance on your journey of spiritual and personal growth.
In booking a session with Raven Magill, or in purchasing a product, you must agree that you alone hold the power of decision-making. Your choices are your own. Raven will only give you insight, a new perspective, and the encouragement that you need to make the choices for yourself. You are aware that Raven makes every effort to give you accurate information, and you understand and you accept that some information received may not apply at this time, but could apply to future events.
You understand that Raven does not provide spiritual information for people without a direct request from the individual(s) seeking assistance.
Hereafter, "session" will refer to coaching, coaching materials, courses, and any services purchased from and provided by Raven Magill.
By booking a session with Raven Magill, you agree and verify that you, the client:
1) have voluntarily decided to participate in this session and have requested a session on your own free will;
2) are at least 18 years of age, and have not been declared incompetent;
3) understand your session is not to be used as a substitute for any type of medical, health, psychological, psychiatric, or professional counseling, therapy or treatment;
4) understand and agree that it is your responsibility to decide whether or not you require medical treatment and if you require such services to seek them on your own as needed;
5) understand that your session may include information that do not seem to apply right now but could apply at a future date;
6) by participating in the session, you accept complete responsibility for your own medical, health, mental, emotional, psychological, spiritual and bodily well-being;
7) on behalf of yourself, your assigns, heirs, executors, guardians, and all other legal representatives, hereby release, discharge, waive, and forever relinquish Raven Magill, including her employees, employers, and any other person associated with Raven Magill, from any and all known or unknown claims resulting from, arising out of or in any way connected with information you may or may not receive during your voluntary participation in a reading. You further agree that under no circumstance(s) will you, or any other person associated with you as a result of your reading attempt to present any claims against, prosecute, sue, seek to attach any lien for any purpose including satisfaction of a judgment or other judicial decree, to the property of Raven Magill, and you hereby waive all claims, demands, compensation, and all actions that you, anyone associated with you or any other participant in the reading currently or hereafter may have for any injuries or perceived injuries or perceived or real losses you may suffer or believe to suffer because of or during your participation or involvement in a reading, resulting from any actions, statements, answers to questions or omissions made by Raven Magill;
8) understand and agree that in the event any claim for damages shall be brought or prosecuted against Raven Magill or any person associated with Raven Magill as a result of your actions, omissions, or other act, that you and/or your estate shall indemnify and hold harmless Raven Magill and all persons associated with Raven Magill from any and all claims, actions or damages, legal and otherwise, made by you or anyone associated with you including the cost and expense associated with defending such actions or claims;
9) understand that all information provided to you during your session is considered confidential and shall not be disclosed except as required by law;
10) agree that Raven can use portions of any feedback sent to her after the session as a testimonial using first name only and state/country, and without revealing any specific information about the session;
11) agree that Raven can use portions of your session for articles on her website, without revealing any specific information about you or your session, for the purpose of education, and inspiration;
12) are accepting the terms of this agreement, disclaimer, and liability release, by your own free will while fully comprehending what you are doing and the result and consequences of your actions;
13) have read this and fully understand this agreement, and understand that by booking a session with Raven Magill, you are signing, accepting and agreeing to all the conditions stated within this agreement and includes a release of all possible liability of Raven Magill.
You, the client, accept and agree to all of these terms and conditions upon booking a reading with Raven Magill and waive any legal action against Raven Magill for the information and guidance provided in the session.
Unfortunately, the time and energy that I spend on a session is not refundable. All payments for coaching sessions are 100% non-refundable once paid.
All paid for and donated one-time services must be redeemed within one year from the original transaction, or the session and full payment is forfeited.
Refunds will only be provided in the event that I am unable to deliver your session at the time that was specified, or agreed upon in writing.
Refunds for physical gifts, digital courses, or any product that doesn't constitute a session, will be delivered only on a case-by-case basis. I stand behind the quality of my work. If you're not satisfied for any reason, we'll work together to come to a resolution.