How to Use Your Oils:
- The oil blends I create are best suited to using as perfume, or for aromatherapy/meditation. Because the blends are in a 5% dilution (making them safer for topical application) they are therefore not well suited to diffusing. If you'd like to have a particular blend made available at 100% strength, for diffusing, let me know.
- The 15ml bottles have "reducer" caps which slow the flow of oil. The best way to get the oil out is to hold the bottle completely vertical and watch for the air bubbles. Tap the bottom of the bottle with a fingertip if the air bubbles don't start showing up after a few moments, and then continue to hold the bottle vertical until a drop is released.
- The 5ml bottles don't have reducer caps - open with care, and apply by holding your thumb or wrist tight against the opening, tilting the bottle upside down, and then righting it before pulling away.
- Generally, 1-2 drops on each wrist, or in the palms of your hands, is sufficient.
- To use the oils for aromatherapy/meditation, place 1-2 drops into your palm, rub your hands together, and hold your cupped hands a few inches from your face - breathe in. Five minutes of this is an excellent way to center into whatever energy you're trying to create.
- Always exercise caution when using essential oils - even though these blends are diluted, if you're allergic to one of the oils in the blend you may still have a reaction. Test one drop on your skin and wait a few hours to be sure you don't have a reaction before applying any more.
- Don't ingest essential oils without the direction of a medical professional.
- Don't use these oils on children or animals.
- Faerie: orange, pine, lavendar, and clary sage 100% pure essential oils in a fractionated coconut oil base.
- Forest: pine, lime, patchouli, clove bud, and clary sage 100% pure essential oils in a fractionated coconut oil base.
- Sunlight: blood orange, lemon, peppermint, and geranium 100% pure essential oils in a fractionated coconut oil base.
- Moonbeam: patchouli, jasmine, and roman chamomile 100% pure essential oils in a fractionated coconut oil base.
- Prairie: cypress, rosemary, and clary sage 100% essential oils in a fractionated coconut oil base.